Here is today’s Daily Dump:
– Government contractors say they are making less money than at any time in the last 18 years according to a new survey by Grant Thornton. [Federal News Radio].
– This Blog discusses the recent ruling by the Court of Federal Claims on whether the Department of Veterans affairs (VA) is required by law to give priority to veterans-owned businesses when awarding contracts. [WBJ FedBiz Daily].
– Budget instability, lack of qualified workforce and excessive oversight are among the top concerns noted by government acquisition officials in a policy survey conducted by the Professional Services Council. [WBJ FedBiz Daily].
– Several lawmakers have called for reintroducing the ban on assault weapons following the attack in Newtown, Connecticut. [WSJ].
– Condominium complex Shadowood has written itself into Virginia history following the state Supreme Court ruling that associations cannot make up rules and impose feeds if they are not in the development’s original master deed. [Washington Post].