Follow Blog Via Twitter
Subscribe to Facebook Updates
- Interested in Learning the Basics of Export Compliance?
- Bidding on Government Contracts? Here's What You Should Know About Bid Protests.
- Are You a Business Owner Seeking SDVOSB Certification / Verification?
- Are You a Government Contractor Concerned About Sequestration?
- Interested in Entertaining Venture Capitalists?
- Export Expert: Fines and Penalties for Export Violations December 7, 2011
- Export Expert: Export Compliance 101 November 22, 2011
- Export Expert: An ITAR Compliance Primer, Part 2 February 10, 2012
- FH+H Event: DC Objective Rally Point, March 26, 2013 March 17, 2013
- Export Expert: An ITAR Compliance Primer, Part 1 January 11, 2012
Afghanistan Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals army ASBCA bid protest CBCA Civilian Board of Contract Appeals congress Court of Federal Claims debarment Department of Defense Department of Veterans Affairs DoD export False Claims Act FAR FCPA Federal Acquisition Regulation Federal Acquisition Regulations federal government Foreign Corrupt Practices Act fraud GAO General Services Administration Government Government Accountability Office government contract government contracting government contractors government contracts GSA ITAR NASA obama Office of Management and Budget pentagon SBA SDVOSB Sequestration small business Small Business Administration small businesses small business owners VA whistleblower
- quotes says: quotes... Thank you for the practical critique. Me and my next-door neighbor...
- e bay says: e bay... Extremely effectively composed article. It will be useful to anybody...
- Export Expert: ITAR Recordkeeping – GrowCon says: [...] Also, see, generally, ITAR Part 127 (failure to comply with...
- Export Expert: “Dual Use” Items Under ITAR and the EAR – GrowCon says: [...] I mentioned here, Step 1 of the export compliance analysis...
- Export Expert: An ITAR Compliance Primer, Part 2 – GrowCon says: [...] promised in Part 1, this post details the steps you...