Follow Blog Via Twitter
Subscribe to Facebook Updates
- Interested in Learning the Basics of Export Compliance?
- Bidding on Government Contracts? Here's What You Should Know About Bid Protests.
- Are You a Business Owner Seeking SDVOSB Certification / Verification?
- Are You a Government Contractor Concerned About Sequestration?
- Interested in Entertaining Venture Capitalists?
- Export Expert: Export Compliance 101 November 22, 2011
- Export Expert: Fines and Penalties for Export Violations December 7, 2011
- Export Expert: An ITAR Compliance Primer, Part 1 January 11, 2012
- FH+H Event: DC Objective Rally Point, March 26, 2013 March 17, 2013
- FH+H Partner Lee Dougherty Publishes “Know what’s required in a solicitation” in WBJ FedBizDaily March 17, 2013
Afghanistan Air Force Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals army ASBCA bid protest CBCA Civilian Board of Contract Appeals congress Court of Federal Claims debarment Department of Defense Department of Justice Department of Veterans Affairs DoD False Claims Act FAR FCPA Federal Acquisition Regulation Federal Acquisition Regulations federal government FH+H Fluet Law Foreign Corrupt Practices Act fraud GAO General Services Administration Government Government Accountability Office government contract government contracting government contractors government contracts GSA ITAR NASA pentagon SBA SDVOSB Sequestration small business Small Business Administration small businesses VA whistleblower
- quotes says: quotes... Thank you for the practical critique. Me and my next-door neighbor...
- e bay says: e bay... Extremely effectively composed article. It will be useful to anybody...
- Export Expert: ITAR Recordkeeping – GrowCon says: [...] Also, see, generally, ITAR Part 127 (failure to comply with...
- Export Expert: “Dual Use” Items Under ITAR and the EAR – GrowCon says: [...] I mentioned here, Step 1 of the export compliance analysis...
- Export Expert: An ITAR Compliance Primer, Part 2 – GrowCon says: [...] promised in Part 1, this post details the steps you...