– According to documents released yesterday by a House Oversight Committee, the Defense Logistics Agency is demanding the return of over $750 million made in overpayments to a Swiss contractor supplying food and water to troops in Afghanistan. [Business Week].
Monthly: May 2012
Here is today’s Daily Dump:
– Karen Mills, head of the Small Business Administration (SBA), offers insights into what she sees the role of the SBA in the future is in addressing the challenges of small businesses. [Business Week].
– The new Digital Government Strategy released yesterday sets the stage for a government wide mobile-device management platform that may be moving BlackBerry out as the federal government’s leading mobile device supplier. [National Journal].
Here is today’s Daily Dump:
– Last week, the Small Business Administration proposed a rule that would impact a large number of small business contractors in areas such as multiple award contracts. [JD Supra].
– The White House has indicated its opposition to the National Defense Authorization Act, a bill that passed the House of Representatives last Friday, specifically opposing the section of the bill that raises the goal amount of contracts awarded to small businesses. [New York Times].
Follow Blog Via Twitter
Subscribe to Facebook Updates
- Interested in Learning the Basics of Export Compliance?
- Bidding on Government Contracts? Here's What You Should Know About Bid Protests.
- Are You a Business Owner Seeking SDVOSB Certification / Verification?
- Are You a Government Contractor Concerned About Sequestration?
- Interested in Entertaining Venture Capitalists?
- Daily Dump: 23 April 2014 April 23, 2014
- General Considerations for International Transactions – Part 7: Voluntary Disclosure of Regulatory Violations April 21, 2014
- Daily Dump: 21 April 2014 April 21, 2014
- Daily Dump: 18 April 2014 April 18, 2014
- Reminder: DC-ORP Veterans Networking Breakfast is April 22nd – REGISTER TODAY! April 17, 2014
- Export Expert: Export Compliance 101 November 22, 2011
- Export Expert: Fines and Penalties for Export Violations December 7, 2011
- Export Expert: An ITAR Compliance Primer, Part 1 January 11, 2012
- FH+H Event: DC Objective Rally Point, March 26, 2013 March 17, 2013
- FH+H Partner Lee Dougherty Publishes “Know what’s required in a solicitation” in WBJ FedBizDaily March 17, 2013
Afghanistan Air Force Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals army ASBCA bid protest CBCA Civilian Board of Contract Appeals congress Court of Federal Claims debarment Department of Defense Department of Justice Department of Veterans Affairs DoD False Claims Act FAR FCPA Federal Acquisition Regulation Federal Acquisition Regulations federal government FH+H Fluet Law Foreign Corrupt Practices Act fraud GAO General Services Administration Government Government Accountability Office government contract government contracting government contractors government contracts GSA ITAR NASA pentagon SBA SDVOSB Sequestration small business Small Business Administration small businesses VA whistleblower
- quotes says: quotes... Thank you for the practical critique. Me and my next-door neighbor...
- e bay says: e bay... Extremely effectively composed article. It will be useful to anybody...
- Export Expert: ITAR Recordkeeping – GrowCon says: [...] Also, see, generally, ITAR Part 127 (failure to comply with...
- Export Expert: “Dual Use” Items Under ITAR and the EAR – GrowCon says: [...] I mentioned here, Step 1 of the export compliance analysis...
- Export Expert: An ITAR Compliance Primer, Part 2 – GrowCon says: [...] promised in Part 1, this post details the steps you...