– The Virginia Information Technologies Agency has announced completion of awarding mulple contracts to several different contractors that had been previously bundled together in one contract with e-government provider, NIC. [Government Technology].
Follow Blog Via Twitter
Subscribe to Facebook Updates
- Interested in Learning the Basics of Export Compliance?
- Bidding on Government Contracts? Here's What You Should Know About Bid Protests.
- Are You a Business Owner Seeking SDVOSB Certification / Verification?
- Are You a Government Contractor Concerned About Sequestration?
- Interested in Entertaining Venture Capitalists?
- Daily Dump: 29 March 2013 March 29, 2013
- “War Zone to White House to War Zone.” France Hoang speaks at SABA Event March 29, 2013
- “Military Vets Turned Law Firm Partners Reflect on Experiences Abroad” – The Am Law Daily March 28, 2013
- Daily Dump: 28 March 2013 March 28, 2013
- Daily Dump: 27 March 2013 March 27, 2013
- Export Expert: Export Compliance 101 November 22, 2011
- Export Expert: Fines and Penalties for Export Violations December 7, 2011
- Export Expert: An ITAR Compliance Primer, Part 2 February 10, 2012
- Export Expert: An ITAR Compliance Primer, Part 1 January 11, 2012
- Daily Dump: 14 September 2012 September 14, 2012
Air Force Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals army ASBCA bid protest CBCA Civilian Board of Contract Appeals congress contractors Court of Federal Claims debarment Department of Defense Department of Veterans Affairs DoD False Claims Act FAR FCPA Federal Acquisition Regulation Federal Acquisition Regulations federal government fraud GAO General Services Administration Government Government Accountability Office government contract government contracting government contractors government contracts GSA ITAR NASA National Aeronautics and Space Administration obama pentagon SBA SDVOSB Sequestration small business Small Business Administration small businesses small business owners Suspension VA whistleblower
- Export Expert: ITAR Recordkeeping – GrowCon says: [...] Also, see, generally, ITAR Part 127 (failure to comply with...
- Export Expert: “Dual Use” Items Under ITAR and the EAR – GrowCon says: [...] I mentioned here, Step 1 of the export compliance analysis...
- Export Expert: An ITAR Compliance Primer, Part 2 – GrowCon says: [...] promised in Part 1, this post details the steps you...
- Export Expert: An ITAR Compliance Primer, Part 1 – GrowCon says: [...] of the right to export items, and debarment from contracting...
- Export Expert: An ITAR Compliance Primer, Part 1 – GrowCon says: [...] I mentioned here, the one of the central components of...